In our exploration of the 3 Verbs – Actions to Improve Your Online Communication, Mike talks with us here about how to ENGAGE.
- You are not communicating with the computer – you are communicating with people THROUGH the computer.
- It’s important to LEAN IN as you work online.
- Stand Up – It’s easy to lean back, to relax and to disengage as we work online. This is at best, unflattering, and at worst – you appear disinterested.
- Speak Up – Energize your Communication
- Smiling changes the way your voice sounds!
The camera is an obstacle – a wall – that you can turn into an opportunity to break through to connect with people.
Break through the wall!